Is a building permit required? Yes, all solar systems must be inspected by the local jurisdiction, city or county building departments and must conform to current code requirements. All Solar Electric has a B license, (General Contractor) and C-10 license (Electrical Contractor). We will submit and be responsible for obtaining all permits for your project.
Should I hire a contractor?
- Grid connected solar systems operate at a high DC voltage (400-550 volts) and must be properly installed.
- The state and federal government will not grant rebates or credits for a solar system installed by an unlicensed contractor. Ask the contractor to show you his or her pocket license and a photo identification to make sure it is the same person. Compare this to the license information at www.cslb.ca.gov to make sure this individual is a legitimate member of the business indicated on the license.
Why should I hire All Solar Electric?
- We are local. We have lived in Yuba City since 1990 and established with our Electrical Contracting business in 1993. We become involved in the solar energy business in the late 90's and have a strong ten year history in solar energy.
- We provide personal attention to every project and are quick to respond to customer questions and needs. Our list of referrals come from our many satisfied customers.
- We manage your project from start to finish.
- We provide an easy-to-read Cost and Analysis.
- We use only quality CEC approved materials including Kyocera, Sharp, BP Solar, Schott and Sanyo panels; SMA and Fronius inverters.
- Our highly trained installation team is known for its thoroughness and professionalism.
- Our systems consistently produce more than the expected outcome.
- Our rates are highly competitive with larger companies, but we are small enough to give you friendly and professional service.
- We handle all Rebate and Net Metering documentation.
More FAQ Topics:
Dollars and Sense
Operating the System